AMI Strategies’ culture is high energy and unstoppable. We seek team members who will truly know and understand his or her significance in the company, and work together to help drive significant, profitable growth for AMI.
Through internal team-building events, bi-weekly “Good News” meetings and more, AMI Strategies aims to foster a spirit of collaboration and positivity, while encouraging each employee to honor life’s priority for themselves.
Sound good to you, too? See below for our most current career openings!
To apply for any of these positions, or for additional information, please contact Maureen Sturdy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings at AMI Strategies
We are looking for an energetic Vendor Dispute Specialist who will own telecom invoice accuracy. The ideal candidate will direct and administer a work effort to deliver AMI Strategies services in compliance with the agreed contract and statement of work. Must be passionate about vendor invoice accuracy.
Dispute specialist responsibilities include knowledge in reading and understanding telecom invoices and customer service records (CSRs), preferably for Verizon and AT&T; skilled at questioning the vendor regarding charges on these invoices; ability to negotiate credits and terms with the vendor.
Computer skills needed include knowledge of Microsoft programs, particularly a deep understanding of Excel. Assertive personality welcomed.
- Operate as the lead point of contact regarding the client / vendor invoice accuracy relationship
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, trusted advisor relationship with internal Account Management team
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our dispute management activities according to client statement of work
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal account manager stakeholder and client, if required
- Forecast and track key account metrics for dispute management activities; assist with priority requests or escalations as needed
- Escalate vendor dispute activities internally with AMI and/or client stakeholder as appropriate
- Proven telecom invoice knowledge and/or other relevant experience
- Background in telecommunications and technology
- Technology billing focus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence, credibly and effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple client invoice accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven abilities in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, macros and more
- Extremely organized and understands how to prioritize based upon ROI benefit
- Excellent listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
About AMI Strategies
AMI Strategies partners with clients to drive optimal business results by managing the technical, financial and operational processes and data for their technology estate. Serving clients in every continent, AMI offers a suite of global solutions which encompasses full management and integration of invoices, assets and orders within the global IT budget.