This position will be a Monday – Friday position, with hours from 11am to 8pm. You will be responsible for working via ticketing system, email and phone with end users to resolve issues with their company provided mobility device.
What You Will Do
- Provide first contact and incident resolution to customers with mobile problems, as well as proprietary program support.
- Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests.
- Provide support to multiple companies
- Provide polite and friendly customer service.
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact.
- Documents incident status and solutions in ServiceNow
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
What you need
- Strong written and oral communicator capabilities
- Possesses current working knowledge of mobile devices and how to work with the device
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn new things and work in ever changing environment
- Organizational mindset and attention to detail
For more information, please contact Jasmine Herbst at firstname.lastname@example.org