– mobilityNow with expense management
– Migration services through carrier APIs
Within just 2 months, this client was able to migrate a staff of 5,000 to its new carrier, AT&T, for an estimated cost savings of $600,000 annually. This process would have normally taken months and been incredibly error prone.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF »
Enterprise Mobile Migration with AT&T
A global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services was searching for a new mobile carrier that could help it meet the following challenges:
- A high-travel workforce that required global mobile access and flexibility
- A solution that could track and manage data and minute pools
- A predictable spend model that could offer cost controls
- A complete change in mobile policies that would pass the cost of the device on to the employee while maintaining the corporate service plan for an estimated cost savings of $600,000.
This client selected AT&T as its new carrier of choice. As such, AT&T was tasked with upgrading, activating/ deactivating and trouble shooting thousands of employees within a very short timeframe – just two months.
This could have been a very time consuming, resource draining and human-error-prone process for AT&T, but they had a game-changer in their corner – AMI Strategies’ mobility management services.
With AMI’s mobility management services, this client experienced:
Greater Efficiencies – Having access to the customers carrier information on all customer accounts allowed AMI to quickly and accurately port numbers into AT&T, ensuring seamless employee service transitions while mitigating duplicate billing.
Hands-On Service – AMI leveraged its existing Help Desk to directly engage with employees and end users to walk them through the process of moving from old carriers to AT&T.
Fast Results – AMI was able to migrate 5,000+ employees within 6 weeks from project launch. This process would have normally taken months to complete. With AMI, it only took a few weeks.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF: AT&T Mobile Migration Case Study.pdf