Job Title: Client Service Analyst
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Operations Director
AMI Strategies provides expense management services to our clients via a SaaS web application. We currently have an opening for a Client Service Analyst who will be responsible for AMI’s client invoice accuracy. He/she will direct and administer a work effort to deliver AMI Strategies services in compliance with agreed Contract and Statement of Work. Passionate about vendor invoice accuracy.
Responsibilities include: knowledge in reading and understanding telecom invoices and CSR’s (customer service records), knowledge in reading and understanding vendor contracts (specifically telecom contracts), skilled at questioning vendors regarding charges on invoices and has the ability to negotiate credits and terms with the vendor.
- Operate as the lead point of contact regarding the client / vendor invoice accuracy relationship.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, trusted advisor relationship with client base.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our dispute management activities according to client statement of work.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders and client, if required.
- Forecast and track key account metrics for dispute management activities; Assist with priority requests or escalations as needed
- Escalate internally with AMI and/or Client stakeholder vendor dispute activities appropriately.
Qualification and Skills
Computer skills; Microsoft Products. Deep understanding of Excel. Assertive personality.
- Proven telecom invoice knowledge and/or other relevant experience
- Background in Telecommunications, Technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts at a time – paying strict attention to detail
- Proven abilities in excel; pivot tables, macros, and more
- Extremely organized and understands how to prioritize based upon ROI benefit.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
To apply, please email: email@example.com