AMI Strategies provides expense management services to our clients via a SaaS web application. We currently have an opening for a Training Curriculum Developer to build and maintain the entire Training Suite for our temNOW, mobilityNOW, and invoiceAI platforms. The training will include certifications for successful knowledge attainment. The successful candidate will be part of a team that will continuously improve technical documentation and training to both clients and internal AMI stakeholders.
The successful candidate will
- Conduct, facilitate and lead training presentations to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop and revise courses, using instructional design using adult training principles.
- Ensure training materials are current, useful, and easily accessible to the appropriate audience.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and course presentations.
- Develop training aids, such as multimedia visual aids, and training handbooks, and quick reference guides as needed.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) throughout the enterprise to collect technical and industry specific information and convert into a format usable to a broad audience.
- Basic understanding in the design and development of on-line training modules.
- Ability to review performance of teams to KPIs to determine additional training needs.
- Identify and train departmental SMEs to assist in training.
- Review of performance metrics (including quality scores) of the business line and exit interviews to recommend revisions or additions to training materials and programs.
- Support of the web-based knowledgebase by facilitating routine meetings with admins, updating reporting on usage, creating standardization rules for material, and making recommendations for enhancements to the site and program.
- Develop new hire training with a focus on adaptability, providing content most needed to a new hire, and measuring their aptitude before being put into production.
- Develop additional training materials designed for existing employees after evaluation of business needs and opportunities for increased performance.
- Provide routine updates to business on training materials recently published, underway, and the impact of training on identified key metrics
Qualification and Skills
The successful candidate must have good managerial skills, communication skills (both written and verbal), objectivity and the ability to weed through the drama of a situation to get to the root of a problem. The candidate must also have good technical and analytical skills with a familiarization of database and querying databases.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org