AMI Strategies Operates Mobility Service Desk for 17,000 Devices
A global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets required an external mobility service desk solution for its end user community of more than 17,000 corporate liable and BYOD devices. The client’s desired end state was a service desk that delivered a superior, personalized, metrics-driven service with transparent reporting.
AMI Strategies provides Tier One Mobility Service Desk assistance from 7am to 7pm CT Monday through Friday to the client’s wireless end users. The AMI Strategies service desk agents provide:
- On-boarding and off-boarding of mobile devices
- Managing on-demand international plan changes
- Modifying settings on a user’s mobile device
- Setting up email accounts on mobile devices
- Changing plans with carriers
- Adding features
- Initiating problem resolution
The AMI Strategies service desk agents use their temNOW™/ ServiceNOW interface to manage service tickets initiated by the client end users. A centralized database houses all of the pertinent data about each mobile device active on the client’s accounts.
To provide maximum flexibility, client end users initiate a service desk request in any of the following ways, by:
- Creating a ticket in the temNOW/ServiceNOW interface, monitored by the help desk agents
- Calling a toll free number to speak to a service desk agent
- Sending an email to a dedicated, monitored email address created specifically for the company’s end users
- Leaving a voice mail for a service desk agent
- AMI Strategies and its client defined the corporate program service desk metrics and service level agreements (SLAs) required to achieve superior service for the client end users. The result is a “White Glove” service desk program, quantified with the metrics in the table below. This table reflects the actual performance of the service desk over a one-year measurement period.
|Task Category||Actual||Metric/SLA for White Glove Designation|
|Average Speed to Answer||39 seconds||Monthly average within 2 minutes|
|Call Abandon Rate||1.5%||Monthly average 3% or less|
|End User Satisfaction Rating||93%||Monthly results of 80% “good” or “great” for each survey question|
In addition, AMI Strategies provides daily and weekly reporting which includes operational metrics of ticketing performance and device order delivery. The AMI Strategies team creates monthly trending analyses for continuous improvement monitoring.
global Leader in Water, hygiene and energy technologies/services
-Tier One Mobility Service Desk assistance
– “White Glove” service and support to the company’s 17,000 end users.